The online ramblings of a 30-something American.

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Sunday...the Day to Loathe

Yes, it's true. It's all true. I hate Sundays. Well, now that I'm working again, anyway. I hate them with a passion.

Why? I spend all day dreading Monday. The truth be told, Mondays are just as likely to be stressful as any other day of the work week. But it's an old habit, a habit as old as the first day I set foot into a room of kindergardners at the age of 5. It's a habit I doubt I'll break sometime in the next millenium.

Sometimes when I stress I wake up the next day feeling pretty bad. Leftover soreness from muscle tension due to the stress. I often wonder if that's the key to me feeling like shit on Mondays when I go in.

I don't know what I dread anymore, seriously. Nothing's there on Monday that's going to bite me any harder than any of the other days of the week.

1 comment:

Ali said...

because you're neurotic and insane....

but that's one of the reasons you're loved by a select few

About Me

My photo
Read my blog. Ok, ok. 33 years old, twice divorced, one kid from a previous marriage, and one cat that drives me up the wall. I'm currently working my way through college, where I plan to get my BA in Music Business, and then my Master's in Composition after. I have been a musician as long as I can remember, but my parents did their best to stop me from becoming a professional musician. Oh, and I have yet to meet a woman that isn't a flaky bitch.