The online ramblings of a 30-something American.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Speak No Evil....Or Snap Out of it, Man!

Hmph.

Well, I can't think of anything good to write about, but I promise that I will not write again until I can think of something 'nice'. No, I haven't been myself, and no, I can't think of anything positive, upbeat nor funny like I usually can, but if such an anecdote ever hits me, I'll write about it.

This is due to recent criticism of my work from several friends.

I will say to anyone who thinks I'm being overly melodramatic and too high-strung, you have no idea the things I have been through in recent times. You have no idea what I have to do every night to keep from yanking my hair out by the roots.

Excuse me for baring my soul...guess it was too damn much for most of you to handle. So, there may not be another post for awhile.

"The good, by and large, is an illusion, little fables people tell themselves every morning to keep themselves from screaming." -- Andre Linoge, 'Storm of the Century' by Stephen King

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Read my blog. Ok, ok. 33 years old, twice divorced, one kid from a previous marriage, and one cat that drives me up the wall. I'm currently working my way through college, where I plan to get my BA in Music Business, and then my Master's in Composition after. I have been a musician as long as I can remember, but my parents did their best to stop me from becoming a professional musician. Oh, and I have yet to meet a woman that isn't a flaky bitch.