The online ramblings of a 30-something American.

Thursday, November 10, 2005

So one manager says.....

....hold off, and he works with me on it. The problems with the client don't appear to be resolved, so he says to escalate to his boss, which I do. Then the first boss goes on vacation until today.

I escalate to his boss, who sits for two days plus the weekend on it. We finally figure out on Monday that the first boss was right all along.

First boss comes back today, and he seems very unhappy that the issue wasn't resolved, and that it should be my fault. Even though I've been busting my BUTT getting the issue resolved for the entire duration he's been away. But he didn't SEE that part of it, and now my reputation with him has to have been sullied.

God, if you exist, if you're up there, PLEASE give me a shot at redeeming my reputation with this guy. I know this situation wasn't my fault, but still... it's upsetting. My job now rides on his opinion of me, as well as others.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Read my blog. Ok, ok. 33 years old, twice divorced, one kid from a previous marriage, and one cat that drives me up the wall. I'm currently working my way through college, where I plan to get my BA in Music Business, and then my Master's in Composition after. I have been a musician as long as I can remember, but my parents did their best to stop me from becoming a professional musician. Oh, and I have yet to meet a woman that isn't a flaky bitch.