The online ramblings of a 30-something American.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Which Naruto Character Am I?

You scored as Hinata. You are Hinata you are sweet and innocent.You are watching someone from afar and they dont much notice you but they will.Your fighting style is most likely different from everyone else because you attack chakra points.You are a shy person and your not very confident but you find confidence in others,keep your freinds with you they will cheer you on and show you that you have the power you need inside you without them.

Naruto

91%

Hinata

91%

Kakashi

88%

Sasuke

81%

Rock Lee

78%

Gaara

63%

Sakura

63%

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Read my blog. Ok, ok. 33 years old, twice divorced, one kid from a previous marriage, and one cat that drives me up the wall. I'm currently working my way through college, where I plan to get my BA in Music Business, and then my Master's in Composition after. I have been a musician as long as I can remember, but my parents did their best to stop me from becoming a professional musician. Oh, and I have yet to meet a woman that isn't a flaky bitch.