The online ramblings of a 30-something American.

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Another Stupid "What Kind of Goth Are You" Test....

You scored as Fantasy Goth. You are a Fantasy Goth. You may or may not actually be a goth, but "normal" folks see you as one of those weird kids, and you are probably considered a geek by quite a few. Click on my name to take my other tests if you liked this one.

Fantasy Goth

92%

Perky Goff

75%

Old-school Goth

75%

Anything-Goes Goth

71%

Cyber-goth

71%

Death Rocker

67%

Romantic Goth

67%

Ethereal Goth

63%

Industrial/Rivet-Head

58%

Understanding Outsider

42%

Confused Outsider

29%

What subcategory of Goth best fits you?
created with QuizFarm.com

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Read my blog. Ok, ok. 33 years old, twice divorced, one kid from a previous marriage, and one cat that drives me up the wall. I'm currently working my way through college, where I plan to get my BA in Music Business, and then my Master's in Composition after. I have been a musician as long as I can remember, but my parents did their best to stop me from becoming a professional musician. Oh, and I have yet to meet a woman that isn't a flaky bitch.