The online ramblings of a 30-something American.

Friday, September 16, 2005

So.....

I tried another blog service, so I'm starting here anew. Much like my new job, lots of things in life are beginning anew now. Plus my friend who cherishes her blog asked me to create a screen name when I sign her posts made me figure 'what the hell, I might as well make use of everything this site has to offer'.

I don't know if mine will ever be like a diary. I'm rarely known to speak unless some poignant revelation or enigma hits me like a ton of bricks, or if I'm irritated about something.

It will be a little of both, but I plan to be known for my rants, which as my friends know, run for great (and long-winded) lengths.

http://www.illwillpress.com

Check that link out...this little squirrel is the inspiration for many of my rants.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Read my blog. Ok, ok. 33 years old, twice divorced, one kid from a previous marriage, and one cat that drives me up the wall. I'm currently working my way through college, where I plan to get my BA in Music Business, and then my Master's in Composition after. I have been a musician as long as I can remember, but my parents did their best to stop me from becoming a professional musician. Oh, and I have yet to meet a woman that isn't a flaky bitch.