The online ramblings of a 30-something American.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Back in Sickland Again

So, I'm sick again today. This blows. This time, it's diarreah. I will NOT go into details about that here, I think I've said quite enough.

I offered to work from home, since the rest of my department is set up to do so. But since, unlike most of the rest of my department, I am hourly rather than salary, there is likely a discrepancy as to whether or not I get paid.

I'd go if I thought I wouldn't look ridiculous sprinting to the bathroom every 5-15 minutes. I just want this new job to work out...and my body isn't helping things.

Yes yes, I know people get sick. But I'm in a probationary period, as with all new jobs, and I've already been sick once. I can only hope the quality of my work (which hasn't been presented to me yet as being good nor bad) is my saving grace.

I just get wound up when stuff like this happens.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Read my blog. Ok, ok. 33 years old, twice divorced, one kid from a previous marriage, and one cat that drives me up the wall. I'm currently working my way through college, where I plan to get my BA in Music Business, and then my Master's in Composition after. I have been a musician as long as I can remember, but my parents did their best to stop me from becoming a professional musician. Oh, and I have yet to meet a woman that isn't a flaky bitch.