The online ramblings of a 30-something American.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Wednesday's Tribute

I think I'm gonna do a tribute to something that, good or bad, impacts me profoundly or has impacted me profoundly in the past. Or maybe even the future.

Today's tribute....

HEE HEE HEE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.....*SNORT*

http://www.tvparty.com/lostgig.html

Whether you were in the mood to watch it or not, you watched it anyway.

You also watched it because there was usually nothing else on.

And you remember every single bit of it.....the puppets still give me nightmares. Especially Blob.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Read my blog. Ok, ok. 33 years old, twice divorced, one kid from a previous marriage, and one cat that drives me up the wall. I'm currently working my way through college, where I plan to get my BA in Music Business, and then my Master's in Composition after. I have been a musician as long as I can remember, but my parents did their best to stop me from becoming a professional musician. Oh, and I have yet to meet a woman that isn't a flaky bitch.